We designed the “Split function module” so you can have multiple vendors selling on your behalf.
This enables you to share revenue with your referrals or affiliates (i.e, other VoguePay users who could sell for you while you allocate commission based on the sales they made).
How to create split function
- Step 1: Create a Store
- Log in to your dashboard,
- Click on Payment menu > Add merchant store.
- Give your store a name and click the “add store” button.
- All the stores you have added are displayed here and you can choose the particular store you want to add vendors to from here.
Step 2: Create Merchant Split for the product(s).
You can add vendor/beneficiaries. and allocate the percentage commission.
- Click on Menu and Business Solutions
- Click on Merchant Split
- Create Beneficiary Split.
- On the New Merchant Split page, enter username of the VoguePay Merchant you want to share the split with. Please note that beneficiary MUST have a VoguePay account to receive the affiliate commission. Enter applicable percentage split. E.g. Entering 20 means 20%, 10 means 10%,etc
- Click on “Select Split Store” and select the Merchant Store you created step 1above (the store where you want other VoguePay users to benefit from) .
There would be a need to generate either Payment Link, Buy Now Button or Donation Button relative to the Merchant Store you created in 1 above . The plugins/tools to generate payment button are available at the Developers page.
Whenever any sales is made through the payment buttons generated in step 3 above by selecting the store name in step 1 in the required field ,the beneficiary configured in step 2 would automatically receive his % quota as configured by you in his VoguePay’s account. Please note that you could add as many users you may want to be the beneficiary of the split.
1. For any merchant to be a beneficiary of the split he/she MUST have a VoguePay account.
2. You could configure unique store name and tie to one merchant with the attendant split % configured
3. You could configure unique store name and tie it to as many merchants as you may want with the attendant split % configured.