What is is Webview access?
Webview gives you a view-only access to the transactions and account statement of your VoguePay account.
This does not require a login access, hence you can share this view with anyone on your team without compromising your account access. There are several use cases for this. SOme of these instances include:
- It will foster transparency for NGOs or religious groups where multiple stakeholders need to know the state of the account without necessarily having a login access.
- Makes order completion faster. Sales team can track paid orders and deliver them without having access to manager’s account.
The webview script can be downloaded as HTML file and can be launched on desktop or mobile views. It is simple, fast and secure.
There are 2 types of webview access.
- Transaction Webview allows you to share and monitor transactions history remotely.
- Account Statement Webview allows you to share and monitor all of your account activities for accounting purposes remotely.
You can access the two webview from the your account settings (you need to log in).
How to set up the webview access for your VoguePay account.
- Click on the preferred action you want to create webview access for. This can be account or transaction webview access (please note that the same steps apply to both.). Simply “slide on”
- A token will immediately sent to your phone number and/email. Here is the type of email you will get. Note that the token is valid for only 30 minutes).
- Insert the token and click “confirm token” button.
Other actions you can take.
You can perform further action after generating your embed code. These include:
- Regenerate token: This generates a new token for you and invalidates the one previously created.
- Download embed code: You can download the embed code in HTML format. You can launch this file on desktop and mobile to display your account information.
- Disable embed code: Doing this will disable view access that you have generated.
- Customize embed code: You can change the dimensions of the information will be displayed. The default dimension is 700 x 800px.