As a VoguePay user, you can generate additional revenue from VoguePay.
This happens when you recommend new users to VoguePay via your affiliate link. You will earn 10% affiliate commission from our transaction fees. The affiliate programme is a way of saying thank you for recommending us to other users.
Any merchant on VoguePay automatically has an affiliate link. The link is a combination of your merchant ID + VoguePay URL. (https://voguepay.com/[your Merchant ID] = your affiliate link)
There are two places you can locate your affiliate ID.
- Your affiliate ID is in your dashboard (left side). You see this when you login
- You can also locate this in your account information when you visit your VoguePay account setting
You can insert your affiliate link to any of your social media accounts and you can add it to your website using our affiliate banners. The banners can be customized and you can generate a custom HTML code that can be inserted to the backend of your website.
Generate Affiliate Banners
You can also generate affiliate banners to display on your blog. You can customize a banner from our affiliate banner selections.
To add a banner to your website, follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account and visit the affiliate banner creation
- Choose any of the designs of your choice by checking the “radio button” beside the design
- Insert your merchant ID
- Specify the dimension of the graphics (as you want it on your website)
- Generate the affiliate banner and copy the code to install on your website
How to integrate VoguePay affiliate banner to your website.
- Copy the affiliate banner code you generated on our website.
- Proceed to your website and paste the code in your HTML editor
if for example, you want to add an affiliate banner to your WordPress post or article, simply copy the affiliate banner code from VoguePay.
Create the post or page and on the editor, click on the “Text” option. Then paste the code
To see how the banner looks, click on the “visual” tab, next to the “Text” tab to see how it displays.
In case you want to copy it to your sidebar or other areas in your website (WordPress, Blogger, Wix, other CMS or website), simply paste the code you got from Voguepay to the appropriate location of your website.
Earn affiliate commission with your username or email and affiliate link
In case you do not have a website, you can still earn affiliate commission.
- Simply send out your affiliate link to the person that wants to sign up.
- You can also inform the person that during the process of signing up for an account, he/she should include your VoguePay registered username or email in the “referral code” box
(NOTE: Your username is found in the same place where you see your merchant ID and affiliate link which are in your dashboard and account setting. For this example, my username is “encore”)
When new users signs up for VoguePay through your referral, you are entitled to 10% of VoguePay’s commission on their transactions for a period of 2 years.