As a VoguePay user, you can generate additional revenue from VoguePay.
This happens when you recommend new users to VoguePay via your affiliate link. You will earn 10% affiliate commission from our transaction fees. The affiliate programme is a way of saying thank you for recommending us to other users.
Any merchant on VoguePay automatically has an affiliate link. The link is a combination of your merchant ID + VoguePay URL.
(https://voguepay.com/[your Merchant ID] = your affiliate link)
There are two places you can locate your affiliate ID.
- Your affiliate ID is in your dashboard (left side). You see this when you login
- You can also locate this in your account information when you visit your VoguePay account setting
You can use your affiliate link on social media accounts and you can add it to your website using our affiliate banners. These banners can be customized so easily that you can paste it on your website as long as it supports HTML code.
How To Generate Affiliate Banners
To create your affiliate banners, visit our affiliate banner selectionsand follow the steps below:
- Log in to your account and visit the affiliate banner creation
- Choose any of the designs of your choice by checking the “radio button” beside the design
- Insert your merchant ID
- Specify the dimension of the graphics (as you want it on your website)
- Generate the affiliate banner and copy the code to install on your website
How to integrate VoguePay affiliate banner to your website.
- Copy the affiliate banner code you generated on our website.
- Proceed to your website and paste the code in your HTML editor
if for example, you want to add an affiliate banner to your WordPress post or article, simply copy the affiliate banner code from VoguePay.
Create the post or page and on the editor, click on the “Text” option. Then paste the code
To see how the banner looks, click on the “visual” tab, next to the “Text” tab to see how it displays.
In case you want to copy it to your sidebar or other areas in your website (WordPress, Blogger, Wix, other CMS or website), simply paste the code you got from Voguepay to the appropriate location of your website.
Earn affiliate commission with your username or email and affiliate link
In case you do not have a website, you can still earn affiliate commission.
- Simply send out your affiliate link to the person that wants to sign up.
- You can also inform the person that during the process of signing up for an account, he/she should include your VoguePay registered username or email in the “referral code” box
(NOTE: Your username is found in the same place where you see your merchant ID and affiliate link which are in your dashboard and account setting. For this example, my username is “encore”)
When new users signs up for VoguePay through your referral, you are entitled to 10% of VoguePay’s commission on their transactions for a period of 2 years.
Here are few things to keep in mind about the affiliate programme.
- How do I refer members?
Just make sure you give them your affiliate link. You can place it on your website, send it by email, post it on your social network like Facebook and twitter or even send it by SMS.
- What happens if i stop referring new members?
If you stop referring new members, you continue to earn money on every member you have already referred. Each referral will only be active for 2 years from the date of registration.
- How much do I earn?
You earn 10% of Voguepay’s transaction fees on every money paid to anyone of your referrals.
- How do I earn?
You earn your commission into your wallet upon every successful transaction by any member you refer. Once they receive payment with voguepay, your wallet is credited with your commission.
- Can I withdraw my commission to my bank account?
Yes. Any money in your wallet can be withdrawn into your bank account. This includes your commission .
- How do i get an affiliate link?
Your affiliate link can be found on your account dashboard page after you sign in to your voguepay account.
- I clicked on my affiliate link and nothing happened.
That is because you are presently logged into voguepay. Sign out and try it again. Afterall, the affiliate link is a means of inviting new members and should not work for already logged in members.
- Where do i sign up to be an affiliate?
Every voguepay member is an automatic affiliate. Just sign in to voguepay and go to your account dashboard to get your affiliate link.
- Why is my affiliate link so short?
We made it very short so that you can memorize it.
- How can I improve or contribute to this program?
To contribute to our affiliate program, sign in to voguepay and submit a support ticket (email@example.com). You can submit suggestions, recommendations, support requests, questions and so on.