What is is Webview access?
Webview gives you a view-only access to monitor account activities on your VoguePay account without having to log in. You can also share this view with anyone on your team. The webview script can be downloaded as HTML file and can be launched on desktop or mobile views. It is simple, fast and secure.
There are 2 types of webview access.
- Transaction Webview allows you to share and monitor transactions history remotely.
- Account Statement Webview allows you to share and monitor all of your account activities for accounting purposes remotely.
You can access the two webview from the CMS tools of your account (you need to log in).
How to set up the webview access for your VoguePay account.
- Click on the preferred action you want to create webview access for. This can be account or transaction webview access (please note that the same steps apply to both.)
- Click to generate token. The webview token is instantly generated and sent to the email and phone number you provided for your VoguePay’s account phone number verification.(Here is the type of email you will get. Note that the token is valid for only 30 minutes)
- Insert the token into the click “generate webview embed code” button. When it is successfully done, you will get a pop notify you that your webview token has been created.
Other actions you can take.
You can perform further action after generating your embed code. These include:
- Regenerate token: This generates a new token for you and invalidates the one previously created.
- Download embed code: You can download the embed code in HTML format. You can launch this file on desktop and mobile to display your account information.
- Disable embed code: Doing this will disable view access that you have generated.
- Customize embed code: You can change the dimensions of the information will be displayed. The default dimension is 700 x 800px.
If you have any question about how webview works, you can check the tool tip. Simply click on anyone of the tooltip to display the full content. (as shown in this image)