You can generate payment link from VoguePay to request payment from customers. Payment link can be used in multiple ways:
- To send payment request via social media channels like WhatsApp, Facebook or even email and SMS. This is useful especially if you do not have a website.
- To receive payment with custom platforms that VoguePay does not have native integration for (e.g Wix, Squarespace, Shopify etc)
- Can be used anytime you don’t want to generate a payment button (for example, you can use payment link to hyperlink a text e.g you can say, “click here to pay”)
You can generate a payment link by visiting the CMS tools in the Menu section or directly via Purchase Link. Alternatively, you can receive payment by email invoice. You could send invoices individually or en masse as Mass Invoice.
In short steps, to create a payment link,
* Log into your VoguePay account
* Click on “Menu”
* Click on “CMS Tools”
* Click on “Generate Payment Link”
* Click on “Add New Purchase Link”
* Fill the form as required and
* Click on “Submit”
Your payment link would be created. Please do not add currency sign in the field for “Amount”. For full details see the simple process to create your next purchase link.
- Input only the BASIC details necessary for the transaction*. If a required field is omitted, the system will notify you.
- If you are a developer, you can use the Merchant Ref column to fetch data from VoguePay
- If you are integrating for an end-user, you can integrate your developer code to earn commission from the transaction. Follow this guideline
Click submit button to generate a payment link. After your payment link is completed, you can copy the payment link that is created as shown below:
It is as simple as that.
When your customer receives the payment request, they can make payment by clicking on the link you sent them. They are redirected to VoguePay checkout page where the payment would be completed using the payment options available to your account category.
You can also create a free shopping cart using VoguePay. Instructions can be found here.