Related Articles


    1. admin

      Our KYC requires that you use a government means of identification. You can use Drivers licence, National ID card, International Passport. You can use any of the three in place of your Voters card.

  1. AlfredSanni

    Hello. we are an ngo based in a government hospital in Fct, so therefore have no access to utility bills for the premisis. What is our position for dealing with this issue?

    1. admin

      Please provide a 3-month bank statement bearing your address. Thank you.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.