All new accounts on VoguePay are in sandbox environment. In order to go live, the user needs to verify the account.
Also, existing accounts yet to be verified will be limited to process transactions from VoguePay users via Wallets and VISA Cards payments only . However, a verified business account gives merchant access of collecting payment through all channels; that is why it is important to verify your business account.
How do I verify my business account?
To start the process of business verification, please follow the steps outlined below:
- Log in to your VoguePay account. https://voguepay.com/login
- The ‘sandbox” button is located at the left hand side of your dashboard. Swipe it to the right in order to “go live”. You will be prompted with this pop up message.
- Another option to verify your business account is to click on the business verification menu from your dashboard. Here is the link.
- Click on the “Proceed” button to make payment.
- On the payment page, you have the option to complete account funding via card or bank payment. The amount you will be charged for business verification will be displayed (see here for applicable fee)
- After completing payment, you will be prompted to upload your documents for verification.
What are the documents needed for business verification?
(It is recommended that you have ready all the documents you want to upload for business verification process. Also, ensure that each document does not exceed 500kb in PNG, JPEG or .pdf formats only).
You will need the following documents to be submitted for your KYC assessment:
- Business registrations documents (CAC certificate for Nigerian businesses)
- Utility bill (energy, water or waste management bill etc)
- Valid government issued ID (International Passport /National ID Card / Driver’s License/ Voter’s card)
(Merchants that do not have a registered business entity can still proceed to register, however, such merchants – if based in Nigeria – will be required to pay a verification fee of N2,500)
- Confirm the terms by ticking the box before submitting your documents.
What happens after your documents are submitted?
As soon as we receive your application, our customer onboarding team reviews your application. Upon satisfactory confirmation, your account will go live. In cases of further review, you will be contacted via the contact information you provided.