It is simple to fund your account when you have logged in. There are 4 options to fund your account as highlighted below.
OPTION 1: Adding funds via cards (Mastercard, VISA or locally accepted cards)
- Choose your card type from the drop down box
- Enter the amount
- Click “Proceed to Payment Page” and complete the process.
Option 2: Adding funds via cash or bank transfer (Bank Option):
NOTE: You can make cash deposit directly to VoguePay’s bank account before proceeding to complete the process. To pay by bank option, select Cash option in the “Select Payment Gateway” menu and choose the Bank Account from the “Select Bank” drop-down menu. The bank account details will be displayed to your right (as indicated in the image below)
(Please note that a stamp duty fee of fifty naira (N50) only applies to cash payment)
- Select Cash or direct transfer into VoguePay bank account
- The account details will be displayed on the right hand side
- Complete the required fields as requested.
- Click “Proceed To payment Page”.
If you have not made the actual physical payment kindly proceed to your bank and make the payment.
Once your payment is confirmed, it will be approved by Admin and the funds will be reflected in your VoguePay account.