It is simple to fund your account. To fund your account, make use of the Wallet services.
To start, you need to specify the amount you want to fund your wallet with (please note that if your account is NOT verified, you are advised to fund your account with the amount needed for verification purposes (N1,500, N2,500 or $20 as the case may be).
To proceed with the transaction, click the “Next” button.
There are 2 options to complete the process of account funding on VoguePay, they are card and bank funding.
OPTION 1: Adding funds via cards (Mastercard, VISA or locally accepted cards)
- The first (default) option is payment with card. Simply provide your card details in order to complete the payment.
- The amount you will pay including charges will be displayed.
- The payment gateway you will use to pay will be determined by the country of domiciliation of your account. In the example, I use a business registered in Nigeria and was presented with the option to pay using Naira tools. Note that if your account is enabled for international gateway, you will see multiple payment gateway options here).
Option 2: Adding funds via cash or bank transfer (Bank Option):
The second option for payment is called Bank funding. This require you to pay to a designated VoguePay bank account and update the payment info afterwards.
- Select bank funding option
- Pick one of the “bank options” and select one of the three banks (when you select the bank, the details of the bank will be displayed for you to make payment).
- You can make bank transfer directly to our designated accounts or proceed to the bank to make payment. Eensure to add extra fifty naira (N50) to the payment for stamp duty. For example, if you want to fund your account with N3,000, it is advised that you pay N3,050.
- After making payment, fill in the details of the transactions (depositors name and teller details).
- Click on “pay” to update the payment
We will review your payment info and once your payment is confirmed, it will be approved by admin so the funds will be reflected in your VoguePay account.