This 3-step guide is an introductory guide that walks you through how to set up your VoguePay account. We also included links to other resources that will help you set up your account with ease.
Step 1: Registration
The first step is to sign up or register your account. Account opening is free; sign up here.
On the registration page, new merchants have the option to choose (1) personal account (2) business account. It is recommended that you select business membership account type so you could have access to all the cards types being processed on VoguePay.
Here is a simple guide on how to register an account on VoguePay
After you have successfully created an account, a link would be sent to the email address you used to open the account. Kindly click on the link to activate your account. (In case you did not receive the link in your inbox you may, you might want to check your spam folder). Your active account will now be available in a sandbox environment (i.e demo).
…. Sandbox environment
The sandbox environment allows you to test the platform without actually performing live transactions.
You can even proceed to integrate our plugins and extensions to your website and test how our platform works. We support several third party integration methods. You can find details about this here.
Kindly download and install the one that matches with your website content management system.
To take your account to a live environment, you will have to verify your account.
Step 2: Phone number and Business Account Verification
- For personal account, you will be able to start using the platform immediately. However, you are required to verify your phone number.
- For business account, you will be required to perform business verification in order to go LIVE.
If your account is NOT verified, you payment links will NOT be active. Instead, it will display this image anytime someone attempts to make a purchase through the link.
In order to avoid this (if your website or payment link is live), you need to verify your business account.
The process of verification requires you to do the following.
- Make payment/fund your account.
- Upload necessary verification documents.
- Wait for our team’s feedback on the status of your verification.
This detailed guide shows you how business verification works on VoguePay.
Step 3. Additional information.
- If you require further clarification, we have compiled answers to over 70 frequently asked questions and make it easy for you to send a ticket to us from our Knowledge Base Page